LEGO® often release Designer Videos for many of their sets, mostly aimed at larger showpiece sets. Which is why I overlooked the Designer Video for Hidden Side set, Newbury High School. In the video LEGO designer Yi-Chien Cheng and element designer Felipe Telles, offering an intersting insight into the sets creation, which includes a look at some intersting concept models of Newbury High and element prototypes for Jack. I alway enjoy Designer Videos but I really liked this one, as it offers a little something different and something which goes a little further behind the scenes than normal. You can read my reviews of the Hidden Side sets here and stay tuned for the final two set reviews coming soon.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New #LEGO Harry Potter Magical Treasury Visual Dictionary Coming In 2020 https://t.co/mvYjykyige
about 18 hours ago
- 70424: Ghost Train Express #LEGO Hidden Side Set Review https://t.co/ZjYAlMNvfd
about 20 hours ago
- Get Double VIP Points On All #LEGO Purchases https://t.co/jp5JoVSBYK
about 23 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap October 7th - 13th https://t.co/EePuahgFho
about 2 days ago
- #LEGO Rebuild The World In inspiring Ways https://t.co/vDP3TMP6e3
about 2 days ago