In just under an hours time the LEGO Group will release its annual result for 2017. we’ll be bringing you further details of how LEGO® faired last year, but if you’re free around 9am UK time then you can follow the press conference where the LEGO Group management will share the annual result by watching the live stream. Follow the link below to watch the press conference live. It’s previously been announced that the LEGO Group saw a drop in revenue last year, which resulted in a round of layoffs and a refocus for the company on a whole, so expect that to be touched upon during the results round-up. I just wouldn’t expect any renditions of Everything Is Awesome this year.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO DC Super Heroes Visual Dictionary Book Review https://t.co/wI394RWOg0 @dkbooks
about 2 hours ago
- Celebrating 10 Years Of @LEGOIdea At LEGO House https://t.co/swSHcYDvkG
about 4 hours ago
- Donate For A Chance To Win A Rare @FairyBricks Set https://t.co/eI5vNi29gZ
about 15 hours ago
- All 2018 Seasonal LEGO BrickHeadz Revealed https://t.co/MHJvCkQPZC
about 20 hours ago
- LEGO Named Official Toy Bank Sponsor For 2019 https://t.co/EyY58C06iP
about 1 day ago