In just under an hours time the LEGO Group will release its annual result for 2017. we’ll be bringing you further details of how LEGO® faired last year, but if you’re free around 9am UK time then you can follow the press conference where the LEGO Group management will share the annual result by watching the live stream. Follow the link below to watch the press conference live. It’s previously been announced that the LEGO Group saw a drop in revenue last year, which resulted in a round of layoffs and a refocus for the company on a whole, so expect that to be touched upon during the results round-up. I just wouldn’t expect any renditions of Everything Is Awesome this year.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Last Chance To Get Free LEGO Creative Storybook Set https://t.co/Mx7Ft5MHCN
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO Mystery Boxes From The @minifigstore
about 24 hours ago
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Ultimate Quiz Book Review https://t.co/vh5RmpALJi @dkbooks
about 1 day ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap June 11th - 17th https://t.co/bz2PcMivUt #LEGO
about 2 days ago
- Nightmare Before Christmas BrickHeadz Revealed https://t.co/GhktAuul9F
about 3 days ago