the new LEGO Disney Train and Station set has been out for a few weeks now but the Designer Video has just been released. In it the sets designer Marcos Bessa and graphic designer Austin Carlson, discuss the sets creation and some of the fun features it contains. I find these sort of videos quite useful, as they are a great way to show of the set and get a better feel of its scale and detail. The set also includes Powered Up features which can be used with either a smart device or a Powered Up controller. Check out the Designer Video below and set 71044: LEGO Disney Train & Station is available now from LEGO retail channels.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap September 16th - 22nd https://t.co/1bvPyzwwH0
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance For Double VIP Points On #LEGO Star Wars UCS Star Destroyer https://t.co/TuK1hvvjpJ
about 15 hours ago
- LEGO Halloween Storage Heads Pre-Order https://t.co/PRdnvbaBgj
about 1 day ago
- Did you catch the new #RebuildTheWorld ad during Britain's Got Talent? How many #LEGO Easter Eggs did you spot? https://t.co/R6Spgw0wFl
about 1 day ago
- New #LEGO Hidden Side Magazine Arrives Next Week https://t.co/p1wwkvxA3K
about 2 days ago