the new LEGO Disney Train and Station set has been out for a few weeks now but the Designer Video has just been released. In it the sets designer Marcos Bessa and graphic designer Austin Carlson, discuss the sets creation and some of the fun features it contains. I find these sort of videos quite useful, as they are a great way to show of the set and get a better feel of its scale and detail. The set also includes Powered Up features which can be used with either a smart device or a Powered Up controller. Check out the Designer Video below and set 71044: LEGO Disney Train & Station is available now from LEGO retail channels.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly LEGO Recap May 25th - 31st https://t.co/NxHDG4FgWK
about 18 hours ago
- Tune into @Channel4 tonight at 7:15 for another chance to watch The Secret World of LEGO!
about 22 hours ago
- LEGO Supports Children Impacted By COVID-19 In India https://t.co/oIQsrm9cgs
about 1 day ago
- Who's excited for all the new @LEGO_Group sets being released tomorrow? What's on your to build to list?
about 1 day ago
- My LEGO parcel is having quite the adventure. They never normally get to visit London
about 2 days ago