the new LEGO Disney Train and Station set has been out for a few weeks now but the Designer Video has just been released. In it the sets designer Marcos Bessa and graphic designer Austin Carlson, discuss the sets creation and some of the fun features it contains. I find these sort of videos quite useful, as they are a great way to show of the set and get a better feel of its scale and detail. The set also includes Powered Up features which can be used with either a smart device or a Powered Up controller. Check out the Designer Video below and set 71044: LEGO Disney Train & Station is available now from LEGO retail channels.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Y'arr me hearties, it be time to take A Look At #LEGO .... Pirates At 30 #TalkLikeAPirateDay https://t.co/nGWaUQxbAI
about 2 hours ago
- Halloween Brick Or Treat & Fireworks Spectacular At @LEGOLANDWindsor https://t.co/Vp21KtSsUX
about 5 hours ago
- Rebuild The World A Nod To LEGO Heritage #RebuildTheWorld https://t.co/R6Spgwi83V
about 6 hours ago
- The LEGO Group Rebuilds Iconic UK Landmarks #RebuildTheWorld https://t.co/6Cp21N6nR0
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Star Wars UCS Star Destroyer Double VIP Points & Mini Battle of Hoth Set Returns https://t.co/dcmqyE929H
about 1 day ago