It’s Thanksgiving which means it’s also time for the famous Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade, played host to a colourful float from LEGO®. The float featured a over-sized LEGO build dubbed the Brick-Changer. This part turkey, part dragon creation is inspired by the Rebuild the World campaign. The float was flanked by builders carrying over-sized LEGO elements, just like the Rebuild The World advert and for some reason South Korean boyband NCT-127, who are basically a subs team of the main band NCT, were also on the float. I’ve not sure on the connection to LEGO but they looked like they were having fun. You can see the Brick-Changer float in action here, it appears around the 43:10 mark.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Last Chance For Double #LEGO VIP Points https://t.co/9BYYdK5gpr
about 1 hour ago
- New post: LEGO DC Minifigures Box Distribution Revealed https://t.co/NoygVbp8jk
about 3 hours ago
- Daily #LEGO Advent Round-up: December 8th https://t.co/b9FYpgFFgO
about 12 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap Dec 2nd - 8th https://t.co/odRm5nNuj2
about 16 hours ago
- #LEGO Winter Holiday Train Powered UP https://t.co/bTd2TbU7Ns
about 24 hours ago