Following on from the official reveal of the new LEGO® ART set based on the wizarding world of Harry Potter, images of the upcoming Disney LEGO ART set have also been revealed. The Disney-themed set will let you create either a unique piece of LEGO artwork featuring either Mickey or Minnie Mouse. You can also combine two sets to create a bigger image, although there is no rebuilding of the images like other LEGO ART sets. The LEGO ART Disney’s Minie Mouse set will arrive on January 1st 2021, along with plenty of other new LEGO sets.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Future LEGO Architecture GWP Revealed https://t.co/RJK6bb8CL0
about 8 hours ago
- Blocks Magazine Celebrates Its 100th Issue https://t.co/cy4iOYdngy
about 10 hours ago
- Captain Rex & Commander Cody Helmet Sets Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO75349 #LEGO75350 https://t.co/4iZb8M0QZO
about 13 hours ago
- LEGO Friends The Next Chapter Airdate Details https://t.co/95eQuml2Ny
about 14 hours ago
- Free LEGO BIONICLE Set Promotion Begins https://t.co/1PyFtOMm11
about 17 hours ago