Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve had the pleasure of being able to review some of the new LEGO® sets being released tomorrow. Things kicked off with LEGO Star Wars, before taking a look at the 15th Anniversary Modular Buildings Collection set, the Boutique Hotel. I’ve also checked out new LEGO Marvel sets and most of the upcoming LEGO Super Mario sets, including the new Luigi’s Mansion expansion sets. There’s still a few more to come, but until then here’s a round-up of my 2022, which may help you decide what to buy on New Year’s Day.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Some nice retro elements in my childhood box of bricks #LEGO90Years
about 16 hours ago
- Flash Discount On LEGO Technic McLaren F1 Car https://t.co/4wx8lg8N9T
about 17 hours ago
- LEGO Pop-up Coming To Natural History Museum https://t.co/knEDE84zfy
about 21 hours ago
- 76911: 007 Aston Martin Speed Champions Set Review https://t.co/yYglpP4U1T
about 22 hours ago
- If you missed it during LEGO CON - use code 'CAKE' on the LEGO VIP Reward Centre to unlock loads of free goodies
about 24 hours ago