There are only a couple of days left to enter the LEGO® VIP Rewards sweepstake to win a pair of Adidas X LEGO ZX 8000 Trainers. So if you missed out on being able to ‘buy’ a pair, you can enjoy the disappointment once again of probably not winning a pair either. But you never know, you have to be in it to win it I guess and it only costs 50 VIP points, with up to 15 entries allowed per VIP account. There are various sizes from 6 through to 10 (UK Size). Please note that not all regions will be running the VIP sweepstake. Please check with your local LEGO VIP Rewards Centre for details. Visit the LEGO VIP Rewards Centre from LEGO.com.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO 2K Driving Game Officially Confirmed - Trailer Coming This Week https://t.co/9kCOhmQlaY
about 2 hours ago
- 2K Games May Be Prepping A LEGO Racing Game https://t.co/88xho3Kf95
about 6 hours ago
- Changes To LEGO Magazines Coverage https://t.co/pFXHgX5NJB
about 9 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 13th – 19th https://t.co/vItsWZ0fFQ
about 24 hours ago
- Pre-order New Mandalorian LEGO Star Wars Sets https://t.co/CHPerVHWeD
about 1 day ago