The somewhat mysterious LEGO® Originals wooden collectible has been officially revealed this morning. Based on the iconic LEGO Minifigure, the LEGO Originals Wooden Minifigure is an upscaled version of one of those loveable little folks found in numerous LEGO sets over the last 40 plus years. The product has been created in partnership with ROOM Copenhagen, who have created a number of LEGO-themed homeware products over the years. The LEGO Originals Wooden Minifigure, comes complete with a display box, LEGO elements and a booklet charting the history of the Minifigure along with ideas of how you can customise it. A lucky few will be the first to get their hands on this unique LEGO collectible later today and tomorrow, it will then be available exclusively for LEGO VIP members from November 3rd until 7th, it will then be available to all from November 8th via LEGO retail channels. Check out this unique new LEGO product below.
853967 LEGO® Wooden Minifigure
UK £109.99 – US $119.99 – CA $154.99
Iconic Wooden Minifigure model for creative customization!
Celebrate a true icon of play with this beautiful, posable LEGO® Originals Wooden Minifigure (853967). A 5:1 upscaled version of the classic minifigure, it is carved out of oak and has adjustable plastic hands. It is presented in a premium gift box with a leaflet featuring inspirational ideas for owners to customize the model in their own ways, plus instructions to build 5 cute items using the included LEGO bricks.
- A beautiful, 5:1 upscaled, posable wooden version of the classic LEGO® minifigure introduced to LEGO sets in 1978, for display as it is or for ‘make-it-your-own’ customization.
- Reflecting LEGO® origins as a producer of handmade wooden toys, this premium-quality model is handcrafted from FSC-certified oak, with adjustable plastic hands just like today’s LEGO minifigures.
- This set also includes a 28-page leaflet featuring the history of the minifigure and the development of this wooden model, plus inspiring examples of how LEGO® creatives personalised their models.
- The leaflet also has instructions on how to build 5 fun little models for the minifigure to hold using the included 29 LEGO® elements.
- Presented in a premium gift box, this set makes a fantastic birthday, Christmas or nostalgic present for LEGO® fans and any creative person.
- Owners can unleash their creativity to dress up, paint or do whatever they want to customize the minifigure in unique ways and then show off their creations via social media using #LEGOOriginals.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) tall, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
Available directly from select LEGO Stores & LEGO.com from 3rd November, 2019
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346