Back in 2015 it was announced that South Korean mobile game developer Nexon, had signed a deal with the LEGO® Group to create mobile games based on characters and themes from the world of LEGO. Nexon have partnered with TT Games and their first game LEGO Quest & Collect: Legend of the Master Brick will soon be available outside Asia, where it’s been available for a while already. The game blends elements from a number of LEGO themes including LEGO City, LEGO NINJAGO, LEGO Castle and many more. The game has been built especially for mobile devices and has an air of the much loved LEGO Universe about it. LEGO Quest & Collect is currently available via Google Play and the App Store in Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam. We’ll have more details of the UK, American and European launches soon, until then check out the trailer below.
Experience an epic new LEGO® adventure and join the Quest to save Brick World
ABOUT THE GAME:
For the first time on smartphones and tablets, players can build their own collection of LEGO® Minifigures and playsets from multiple LEGO® product lines, including: LEGO® CITY, LEGO® MINIFIGURES™, LEGO® NINJAGO™, LEGO® CASTLE, LEGO® PIRATES and more.
- Collect famous LEGO® characters throughout Brick World, including characters exclusive to the game.
- Collect Soul Bricks to unlock characters and release them from the Mad Creator’s control
Compete in strategic squad-based combat as you make your way through 100+ unique stages.
- Combine your skills to defeat massive Boss creatures controlled by The Mad Creator.
- Customize your Heroes using Enhance Bricks to boost their skills and abilities
Build and display LEGO® models in your very own LEGO® collection.
- Build your collection of models to receive new rewards!
- Improving your Diorama level also gives you stat bonuses!
Discover additional games modes (PVP, Daily Dungeons, etc.) including:
- Compete against other players in 3vs3 battles outside the NINJAGO™ Temple of Airjitzu.
- Navigate your way through Treasure Island, fending off thieving pirates while finding valuable loot for your collection
- Challenge the Mad Creator’s Tower and see how high you can climb with your collection of Heroes.