This Sunday, Channel 5 is set to being a new four-part TV series which heads behind the scenes at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. LEGOLAND Windsor is one of the UK’s most popular family theme parks and every child’s perfect day out. But what does it take to keep this unique attraction running? With access to the areas guests never see, cameras reveal exactly what goes on behind the scenes. From the hundreds of LEGOLAND employees, including the lucky few tasked with building the park from millions of real LEGO bricks to those entertaining the crowds. Thanks to Channel 5, I have two preview clips for you to enjoy below. Inside LEGOLAND: World of Wonder airs Sundays at 8pm on Channel 5.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- It's the first day of Autumn and the lush green leaves will soon start to change into the warm palette of Fall 🍂
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO Magazines September Round-up https://t.co/d7RVdwxysn
about 4 hours ago
- Wanda & Vision aren't they a fine pair #WandaVision
about 17 hours ago
- LEGO Winter Village Elf Club House Designer Interview https://t.co/Pj37o55HWq
about 22 hours ago
- It's Mando Monday & time to introduce The LEGO Star Wars The Child https://t.co/uLnka8S7AR
about 1 day ago