This Thursday Aldi UK will be unleashing all-new Specialbuys themed around DIY. These will include a couple of Accessory Drawers which are perfect for storing loose LEGO® elements. There is a 33 drawer unit and a 17 drawer unit, which has various different sized drawers, including 8 open front ones. Both units cost £8.99, they can be pre-ordered online now and will be available in Aldi stores this Thursday. Check them both out via these link – Workzone Accessory Drawer 33 and Workzone Accessory Drawers 17. There is also a 4-tier shelving unit, for those with masses of LEGO sets yet to build, this cost £11.99 and can take 32kg of weight per shelf. Check that out here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap February 17th - 23rd https://t.co/UC1p1bfxEA
about 11 hours ago
- New #LEGO Spider-Man Venomosaurus Ambush Set Revealed https://t.co/dEXifaHS8M
about 13 hours ago
- #LEGO Modulars Building The Downtown Diner - Once You Pop You Just Stop https://t.co/nwkvcQNuFi
about 19 hours ago
- How The House Of DOTS Was Built https://t.co/kVD67pbIVq
about 1 day ago
- #LEGO Systems Redefines Creativity With 2020 Releases https://t.co/1gNBYOVqH9
about 1 day ago