This Thursday Aldi UK will be unleashing all-new Specialbuys themed around DIY. These will include a couple of Accessory Drawers which are perfect for storing loose LEGO® elements. There is a 33 drawer unit and a 17 drawer unit, which has various different sized drawers, including 8 open front ones. Both units cost £8.99, they can be pre-ordered online now and will be available in Aldi stores this Thursday. Check them both out via these link – Workzone Accessory Drawer 33 and Workzone Accessory Drawers 17. There is also a 4-tier shelving unit, for those with masses of LEGO sets yet to build, this cost £11.99 and can take 32kg of weight per shelf. Check that out here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- #LEGO DC Minifigures Offer At WHSmith Online Full Box £143.99! https://t.co/Av2vFBbGyi
about 2 hours ago
- More #LEGO Books From Ameet Revealed https://t.co/zcfJVEhTs8
about 3 hours ago
- #LEGO Magazines January Round-up https://t.co/R6IzbYQGWP
about 4 hours ago
- A little more of Old Trafford built, it's taking shape
about 14 hours ago
- #LEGO Ideas Contests Are Back For 2020 to Celebrate the VIP Launch of Old Trafford - Build United https://t.co/iNKhOm8w69
about 20 hours ago