Beginning October 12th, things are set to get Gloomy at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester. The annual LEGO® Brick or Treat event returned to the attraction, with the addition of the Hidden Side. You’ll be able to head off on a scavenger hunt, build a LEGO pumpkin and create stop-motion brick films. Plus discover the new LEGO Hidden Side sets, with Jack, Parker and Spencer looking for Gloom stops throughout Miniland. The LEGO Brick or Treat event begins October 12th and runs through until November 3rd. Brick or Treat activities are included in the main ticket price and you can pre-book here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap September 16th - 22nd https://t.co/1bvPyzwwH0
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance For Double VIP Points On #LEGO Star Wars UCS Star Destroyer https://t.co/TuK1hvvjpJ
about 15 hours ago
- LEGO Halloween Storage Heads Pre-Order https://t.co/PRdnvbaBgj
about 1 day ago
- Did you catch the new #RebuildTheWorld ad during Britain's Got Talent? How many #LEGO Easter Eggs did you spot? https://t.co/R6Spgw0wFl
about 1 day ago
- New #LEGO Hidden Side Magazine Arrives Next Week https://t.co/p1wwkvxA3K
about 2 days ago