Beginning October 12th, things are set to get Gloomy at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester. The annual LEGO® Brick or Treat event returned to the attraction, with the addition of the Hidden Side. You’ll be able to head off on a scavenger hunt, build a LEGO pumpkin and create stop-motion brick films. Plus discover the new LEGO Hidden Side sets, with Jack, Parker and Spencer looking for Gloom stops throughout Miniland. The LEGO Brick or Treat event begins October 12th and runs through until November 3rd. Brick or Treat activities are included in the main ticket price and you can pre-book here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Personalised Mother's Day Gift Ideas By @FabBricks https://t.co/O6E0pB3DE4
about 3 hours ago
- 30342: #LEGO Speed Champions Lamborghini Polybag Review https://t.co/uyqFtn6Ukf
about 5 hours ago
- #LEGO Legacy Release Date Revealed https://t.co/65AgKzSB4V
about 17 hours ago
- Chronicle Books #LEGOStillLife Challenge #ChroniclexLEGO https://t.co/I5jMaAIpIM
about 22 hours ago
- #LEGO Spider-Man Venomosaurus Ambush Official Images https://t.co/1OXpCurNvA
about 1 day ago