Get ready to race with the LEGO® Friends gang, in an all new mobile app. Heartlake Rush is an endless runner game from Australian developer Mighty Kingdom, based in the world of LEGO Friends. Featuring the both the girls and guys from the popular LEGO theme, you jump into a number of LEGO vehicles and head out on the roads of Heartlake City, where you must collect studs and dodge various hazards along the way. Don’t be fooled by its friendly exterior, Heartlake Rush actually a surprisingly tricky little game. Aim for the high and try it out for yourself now, LEGO Friends: Heartlake Rush is available to download for free from Google Play and will be available for iOS devices soon.
Race through Heartlake City in LEGO® Friends: Heartlake Rush! This fast, fun, and furious endless runner puts you in the driver’s seat as you jump, duck, and swerve through the busy streets in your LEGO racer! Can you complete all 60 levels?
Drive as Andrea, Mia, Olivia, Emma, Stephanie, or their friends as you zip through the city and collect coins and other special items. Unlock decorations, new vehicles, and new playable characters! Find and collect Zobo, and he’ll transform your racer into a jet plane soaring above Heartlake City!
- DRIVE through Heartlake City as your favorite Friends character!
- COLLECT coins, ice cream, fruit, flowers, gifts, confetti bombs, and a special collectible item for each of the five Friends!
- COMPLETE MISSIONS to level up and earn more coins!
- DODGE enemies coming right at you!
- DECORATE your cars with unlockable decals!
- BOOST AND TRANSFORM your car into a jet by picking up Zobo the robot!
- UNLOCK all 10 playable characters and cars by earning coin rewards!
- MIX AND MATCH your characters, cars, and decals for a true LEGO building experience!
- SAFETY FIRST: Play in a safe, closed environment, with NO third-party advertising, links to external websites, in-app purchases or hidden data collection. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring creative play.