A new teaser for the brand new theme, LEGO® VIDIYO has appeared on the kid’s section of the US version of LEGO.com, as discovered by The Brick Fan. LEGO VIDIYO is a new theme which is expected to heavily connect to the partnership with Universal Music, announced last year. The teaser shows part of a very funky looking Minifigure, which appears to be a party llama. It doesn’t tell us much, but it appears VIDIYO will be a fun-filled and colourful theme, which will also use new moulds. Check it out below and expect the line to launch in March.
Home » New Products » First LEGO VIDIYO Minifigure Teased
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO 2K Driving Game Officially Confirmed - Trailer Coming This Week https://t.co/9kCOhmQlaY
about 2 hours ago
- 2K Games May Be Prepping A LEGO Racing Game https://t.co/88xho3Kf95
about 5 hours ago
- Changes To LEGO Magazines Coverage https://t.co/pFXHgX5NJB
about 9 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 13th – 19th https://t.co/vItsWZ0fFQ
about 23 hours ago
- Pre-order New Mandalorian LEGO Star Wars Sets https://t.co/CHPerVHWeD
about 1 day ago