Since its inception a number of years ago, Fairy Bricks have worked tirelessly to bring a little love to those who need it most, poorly kids in hospitals. The LEGO® community has taken the charity to heart and have partaken in many different ways to raise much needed funds for this amazing charity. Now four brave member of the LEGO community are embarking on the most extreme money raising effort yet – a bike ride from the UK to Billund, Denmark, totalling almost 1000km! Brickset‘s Huw Millington, Bright Bricks’ Ed Diment, Brick to the Past’s James Pegrum and LEGO builder Ralph Doering, supported by Fairy Bricks Kev and Fly, will begin their journey at the LEGO Store London on September 20th before making the seven day journey to Billund and the LEGO House. For further details and to donate visit the official donation page. We hope all our lovely readers will get involved and get donating.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Inspired by an earlier post from @LEGO_Group I've fished out my Technic figures from back in the day
about 10 hours ago
- Popular LEGO Marvel Sets Hall of Armour & Spider-Man Minifigure Pack Back In Stock https://t.co/16kmHKdAdX
about 12 hours ago
- McLaren Senna Speed Champions Set Review https://t.co/1E0bgzmIZQ
about 18 hours ago
- LEGO Set To Launch Lead User Lab https://t.co/CmhohCdkpN
about 21 hours ago
- LEGO Hidden Side Sets Now Available To Pre-order https://t.co/eceNGiNWN5
about 2 days ago