There are numerous ways to display Minifigures including these neat little stands, where are perfect for showing off your favourite characters, without taking up lots of space. These Custom Minifigure Stands are made from high grade aluminium and then anodised. The bases come in three colours Black, Gunmetal Blue, or Titanium. You can either fit the figures straight onto the bases, or fit 2×1 flat plates onto the bases, then the Minifigures. They can also be laser engraved with text of your choice, making them a great gift idea. For more information head over to Minifigure Stands website.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Group Launches Play Unstoppable Ahead of Women's World Cup https://t.co/uRBf57iPWw
about 9 hours ago
- 43221: 100 Years of Disney Animation Icons Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO43221 #Disney100 https://t.co/HyXCNJwFrj
about 12 hours ago
- 10323: PAC-MAN Arcade Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO10323 https://t.co/8LibmvJuWl
about 1 day ago
- Grab some coins and get ready for a closer look at the new LEGO PAC-MAN Arcade set #RLFM #Review #LEGO10323
about 1 day ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap May 22nd - 28th https://t.co/O5bRUfUZC2
about 2 days ago