The countdown to Christmas continues with a peek behind door number 9 of the LEGO® Advent Calendars. This year we are treated to five different LEGO Advent Calendars, each one filled with a selection of minibuilds and Minifigures. Each day I’ll be sharing the goodies behind each door as we build up to the countdown to Christmas. I’ll be leaving it until late each day so the surprise isn’t ruined. So let’s see what’s behind door number 9 of the LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Harry Potter and the new LEGO Marvel Avengers Advent Calendars.
- LEGO City – Day 9 brings us a mini version of a Stuntz Monster Truck. Despite the tiny scale, you can tell it’s a Beast from the Stunt Show Arena
- LEGO Friends – Baking and Christmas go hand in hand, so today we get a mini mixer, along with a chef’s hat
- LEGO Harry Potter – Sticking with a connection to the Leaky Cauldron, is the magical wall leading to Diagon Alley, with is made up of two interconnecting walls
- LEGO Star Wars – After the Tusken Raider from yesterday, it’s time to arm him with a desert-themed weapons stand (it wouldn’t be an advent calendar without one)
- LEGO Marvel Avengers – It’s gift-giving time in the MCU, with a Spider-themed present and a really cool mini replica of Tony’s Arc Reactor