The countdown to Christmas is officially on and for many a LEGO® fan that means it’s time to open those LEGO Advent Calendars. For the first time we are treated to four different LEGO Advent Calendars this year, each are filled with a selection of minibuilds and Minifigures. Each day I’ll be sharing the goodies behind each doors as with build up to the countdown to Christmas. I’ll be leaving it until late each day so the surprise isn’t ruined. So let’s see what’s behind door number 1 of the LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Star Wars and the new LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendars.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Last Chance For Double #LEGO VIP Points https://t.co/9BYYdK5gpr
about 29 mins ago
- New post: LEGO DC Minifigures Box Distribution Revealed https://t.co/NoygVbp8jk
about 2 hours ago
- Daily #LEGO Advent Round-up: December 8th https://t.co/b9FYpgFFgO
about 12 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap Dec 2nd - 8th https://t.co/odRm5nNuj2
about 15 hours ago
- #LEGO Winter Holiday Train Powered UP https://t.co/bTd2TbU7Ns
about 23 hours ago