The countdown to Christmas is officially on and for many a LEGO® fan that means it’s time to open those LEGO Advent Calendars. For the first time we are treated to four different LEGO Advent Calendars this year, each are filled with a selection of minibuilds and Minifigures. Each day I’ll be sharing the goodies behind each doors as with build up to the countdown to Christmas. I’ll be leaving it until late each day so the surprise isn’t ruined. So let’s see what’s behind door number 1 of the LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Star Wars and the new LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendars.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Personalised Mother's Day Gift Ideas By @FabBricks https://t.co/O6E0pB3DE4
about 3 hours ago
- 30342: #LEGO Speed Champions Lamborghini Polybag Review https://t.co/uyqFtn6Ukf
about 5 hours ago
- #LEGO Legacy Release Date Revealed https://t.co/65AgKzSB4V
about 17 hours ago
- Chronicle Books #LEGOStillLife Challenge #ChroniclexLEGO https://t.co/I5jMaAIpIM
about 22 hours ago
- #LEGO Spider-Man Venomosaurus Ambush Official Images https://t.co/1OXpCurNvA
about 1 day ago