It’s one week until Christmas Eve and the countdown continues with a look behind door number 17 of the LEGO® Advent Calendars. This year we are treated to five different LEGO Advent Calendars, each one filled with a selection of minibuilds and Minifigures. Each day I’ll be sharing the goodies behind each door as we build up to the countdown to Christmas. I’ll be leaving it until late each day so the surprise isn’t ruined. So let’s see what’s behind door number 17 of the LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Harry Potter and the new LEGO Marvel Avengers Advent Calendars.
- LEGO Star Wars – It’s back to microscale builds and today is a mini recreation of the Imperial Light Cruiser as featured in the second season of the Mandolorian
- LEGO Harry Potter – After the accessories from yesterday, you need somewhere to put them, so you’ll find a train station trolley behind door 17
- LEGO Marvel – Another Microscale can be found in the Marvel Advent Calendar, with a rather simple mini version of a Quinjet
- LEGO City – Top Hat Tom is behind door 17 of the LEGO City Advent Calendar. Tom and his top hat can be found carolling in LEGO City every Christmas
- LEGO Friends – Friends gifts us a pair of brick-built toys, one is a toy soldier and the other is an odd little ballerina robot