As we hit double digits, the countdown to Christmas continues with a look behind door number 10 of the LEGO® Advent Calendars. This year we are treated to five different LEGO Advent Calendars, each one filled with a selection of minibuilds and Minifigures. Each day I’ll be sharing the goodies behind each door as we build up to the countdown to Christmas. I’ll be leaving it until late each day so the surprise isn’t ruined. So let’s see what’s behind door number 10 of the LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Harry Potter and the new LEGO Marvel Avengers Advent Calendars.
- LEGO Star Wars – The Tusken love continues on Day 10 with a desert-themed stud shooter battlement, perfect for firing snowballs at Krayt Dragons
- LEGO Harry Potter – Today we’re treated to a teller desk from Gringotts Bank. Not overly exciting as it is but will most likely be elevated (get it) by the addition of Goblin Minifigure
- LEGO Marvel – Spider-Man sets love a drone or several, so it’s fitting that Day 10 features a Spider-themed drone today, it feels like it’s missing some spider-branding
- LEGO City – The mini versions of other LEGO sets continue today, with a micro version of the LEGO City Hospital, I’m liking the continued use of Minifigure accessories on these mini builds
- LEGO Friends – The baking fun continues today after yesterday’s mixer, day 10 includes a small table, stall and baking equipment. Perfect for some festive baking