LEGO® have released a fun little video which celebrates 10 years of the LEGO Ideas platform. Previously known as LEGO CUUSOO, over the last 10 years, LEGO Ideas has seen some pretty amazing fan builder projects become LEGO sets. Some have even lead to the creation of LEGO play themes. As LEGO Ideas has evolved so to has the way projects have become sets. For the first few sets, only smaller projects seem to have a chance of becoming sets. More recently larger sets have started to be introduced and the response to them has been incredible. Although not all the sets featured in the video are still available, you can still find some of the recent LEGO Ideas sets in LEGO Brand Stores and online at shop.LEGO.com. The next LEGO Ideas will be the LEGO Pop-up book and in 2019, we’ll be getting sets based on The Flintstones and an epic treehouse.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Celebrate 20 Years Of LEGO Star Wars At LEGO House https://t.co/GuybsLOqB0
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO Brand Retail Want Your Insight Into Shopping In #LEGO Stores https://t.co/vTr4gbjBWt
about 6 hours ago
- The LEGO Movie 2 Experience At @LEGOLAND_CA https://t.co/aQieTvZyt0
about 8 hours ago
- Half Term #LEGO Fun At Sheffield Brickfest! https://t.co/JTaWL3lmBD
about 10 hours ago
- The LEGO Group Open New Headquarters in Dubai https://t.co/34LM12fSC5
about 24 hours ago