LEGO® have released a fun little video which celebrates 10 years of the LEGO Ideas platform. Previously known as LEGO CUUSOO, over the last 10 years, LEGO Ideas has seen some pretty amazing fan builder projects become LEGO sets. Some have even lead to the creation of LEGO play themes. As LEGO Ideas has evolved so to has the way projects have become sets. For the first few sets, only smaller projects seem to have a chance of becoming sets. More recently larger sets have started to be introduced and the response to them has been incredible. Although not all the sets featured in the video are still available, you can still find some of the recent LEGO Ideas sets in LEGO Brand Stores and online at shop.LEGO.com. The next LEGO Ideas will be the LEGO Pop-up book and in 2019, we’ll be getting sets based on The Flintstones and an epic treehouse.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New LEGO Movie 2 Character Revealed - Meet Rex Dangervest https://t.co/RP9d0BlNvN
about 10 hours ago
- "Step into a story-filled adventure built from bricks" 21315: LEGO Ideas Pop-Up Book Set Review https://t.co/sKtXZVEAkt
about 16 hours ago
- Introducing The @LEGOIdeas Pop-Up Book https://t.co/NMZEcEtb1X
about 16 hours ago
- Great first time ordering experience from @BlizzardCSEU_EN who sends a product like this in an envelope? Evidently… https://t.co/RzcrMZ61qB
about 17 hours ago
- The LEGO Neighborhood Book 2 Review https://t.co/bw1sOmCHHx @Nostarch
about 20 hours ago