This year marks the 90th anniversary of the LEGO Group and they are on the lookout for 90 LEGO® lovers to share their brick-based stories and take part in a special photoshoot. Anyone aged 1-90 can take part and those chosen will get to have their pictures taken by world-renown photographer, Rankin. Images and stories will also be used as part of the upcoming celebrations. More detail can be found below with full T&Cs found here.
Are you a LEGO Lover?
This year marks our 90th anniversary and to celebrate, we’re on the hunt to find 90 LEGO Lovers and hear their stories.
To showcase that LEGO play is ageless, we want to find builders aged 1-90, who’ll take part in a photoshoot with world famous photographer, Rankin, at his London studio.
All entrants will need to be free on either the 30th May or 13th June!
- How to enter? Simply send a photograph of you and up to four others who will join you on the photoshoot, enjoying LEGO play to LEGO90@promoentries.com
- Send the names, ages and approximate height of everyone in the photo – we want to showcase builders aged 1-90, so the more generations in one photo the better!
- In 150 words, tell us what LEGO play means to you and why you want to feature in the 90 shoot
- Finally, confirm which date you can attend (below).
The 1-90 images and stories will then be used in a number of ways including –
- Images will be used in outdoor media ( i.e. billboards and escalator panels) in cities across the UK, from 18th July
- Images and stories will feature on lego.com from 18th July
- Images will be shared on LEGO social channels (Instagram and Facebook) from 18th July
If your entry is a winner, we’ll be in touch via email by 18th May 2022. Good luck!