This year marks the 15 anniversary of the LEGO® Modular Buildings Collection. To mark the occasion an interesting video has been released in which you can learn about the history of the much-loved series of sets and discover some of the easter eggs hidden within them. Creative Lead of the Modular sets and LEGO Masters USA judge Jamie Berard takes a trip across each of the sets from the Cafe Corner through to the Boutique Hotel. Check out the video below. Learn more about the LEGO Modular Buildings Collection here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Ideas X Target Set Has Been Chosen https://t.co/OqRrTRs4VW
about 5 hours ago
- More Changes To LEGO VIP Point Redemption Process https://t.co/Wih0TRiBru
about 6 hours ago
- LEGO Ideas On The Go Book Revealed https://t.co/KDEDq0u6R8
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars AT-TE Now Available In North America https://t.co/m90F7wLrau
about 22 hours ago
- LEGO Bricktales Coming To Multiple Platforms This Year https://t.co/qrrShkGnj1
about 1 day ago