If you like LEGO® BrickHeadz then today is choke full of new sets from the stylised collectable range. Joining the new Han Solo and Chewbacca sets from Solo: A Star Wars Story and Iron Man MK50, Thanos, Star-Lord and Gamora from Avengers: Infinity War is a set that lets you get really creativity and build yourself as a BrickHeadz. Set 41579: Go Brick Me, allows you to build two BrickHeadz, using a number of parts and elements to capture yourselves or friends in BrickHeadz form. LEGO BrickHeadz: Go Brick Me is available now from LEGO Brand Retail Stores, shop.LEGO.com and Smyths Toys.
Fuel your creativity by making a LEGO® BrickHeadz version of yourself, friends and family or colleagues with this fun set. Create two BrickHeadz construction characters using the specially selected LEGO bricks for different hairstyles and skin color, plus there are two kinds of glasses, a sticker sheet to personalize your builds, and a brick separator. Display your creations on the buildable baseplates in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Create 2 unique LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters with LEGO bricks.
- Also includes a sticker sheet to add different details.
- Comes with 2 buildable baseplates.
- Have fun building your own LEGO® BrickHeadz characters, then share a selfie with your friends, family or colleagues.
- Mash up your own LEGO® BrickHeadz persona with other famous BrickHeadz characters, to create a super-cool hybrid version of yourself.