It’s weekly recap time and it’s been a bit of a slow week for LEGO® happenings. Rumours of upcoming releases are still popping up, including a Looney Tunes Minifigures series and a third expansion to the amazing NINJAGO City sets. But for now, its time to focus on things which have definitely happened. In here in BricksFanz hometown of sunny old Leicester, there are not one but two LEGO exhibitions to enjoy. The Brickman Experience has reopened and is joined by the Brick City display at Leicester Museum. If you don’t fancy venturing into the actual Leicester, then its namesake in London could be worth a visit, as the Leicester Square LEGO Store welcomes back the LEGO Minifigure Factory. If you’d rather stay in then you can catch the second episode of Inside LEGOLAND, tonight at 8pm or you can catch up on My5.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO City Missions Experience Coming To London https://t.co/39I21ifrTM
about 29 mins ago
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 11 hours ago
- LEGO 90 Years Of Play - When Classics Return https://t.co/LSnxWcLee7
about 14 hours ago
- My favourite LEGO moment is meeting Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a very special moment! https://t.co/TDIBRjfLUf
about 17 hours ago
- Did someone say birthday? That means cake 🎂 Happy Birthday @LEGO_Group and thanks for being a part of daily life 🎉
about 17 hours ago