Brick or Treat is back at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this Halloween along with the annual 3D Fireworks Spectacular. Enter a spooky world of bricks and monsters. Help build a miniature LEGO® pumpkin patch in Miniland and meet some of the monsters set to take up residence in upcoming Haunted House attraction coming in 2019. Then enjoy the famous LEGOLAND Windsor Fireworks display, complete with music and special 3D LEGO effects. The Summer of Fun may be ending soon but there is still plenty of fun to be had at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort this Autumn.
Brick or Treat is back at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this October, featuring spectacular 3D LEGO® themed fireworks.
Little ones can get stuck into a range of spooky activities throughout the Brick or Treat season, including October half term dates, with the chance to meet everyone’s favourite spook-tacular costume characters Frankie, the friendly monster, Lord Vampyre and Orange Brick. Guests can help to create an awesome Brick or Treat themed LEGO® Mosaic, before building their own pumpkin to add to our unique LEGO and DUPLO® pumpkin patch.
Bring the little ones along in their best Brick or Treat fancy dress with a chance to win the Resort costume competition, and see the world’s smallest LEGO pumpkin patch in Miniland!
On 20/21 and 26/27 October the skies will light up with a truly spectacular 3D fireworks display, inspired by the awesome world of LEGO. Guests can expect a magnificent, truly memorable display, perfectly choreographed to a dynamic soundtrack. Just don’t forget your LEGO 3D glasses to see the fireworks explode into thousands of tiny LEGO bricks*!
PLUS, with so much to see and do there’s never been a better time to book a spooky short break, hotel guests can enjoy Brick or Treat themed entertainment in the evening, with LEGOLAND favourite Ollie the Dragon hosting Ollie’s Campfire Stories for little ones to enjoy before bedtime.
- Brick or Treat runs from Thursday 18 October to Thursday 1 November. Fireworks will take place on 20/21/26/27 October.
- Tickets from £32 on select dates throughout Brick or Treat when booked online 7+ days in advance. Tickets for fireworks days from £47 when booked online 7+ days in advance. Under-threes go free. Book at: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel**
- Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £159pp between 18 October and 01 November 2018. Including breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort. Plus special exclusive benefits including drinks vessels, swim bags, factory bricks and exclusive pop badges.
- LEGOLAND Hotel **
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £127pp between 18 October and 01 November 2018. Including breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort.
- Book a short break at www.legolandholidays.co.uk
*3D glasses available to purchase at the Resort on the day.
**prices correct at time of release