With the opening of The LEGO® House only a few weeks away, the last few finishing touches are being put in place to make the home of the brick, the ultimate destination for LEGO fans. One of the most interesting additions to the new Billund based attraction is are a trio of Dinosaurs who will be watching over the Masterpiece Gallery. Each prehistoric beast is made from the three key LEGO brands – Duplo, System and Technic. By using the elements and bricks closely associated with these three different build systems, each dinosaur has a very unique look. You can watch these impressive big builds, be wrangled in to place in the video below. LEGO House will open on September 28th and you can pre-book tickets today.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Creates A Life-sized LEGO Danica Patrick Big Build https://t.co/2lIrWIrfxP
about 9 hours ago
- Jet Jack takes on Kai but he's no match for the Dragon Blade! #BeNinja
about 10 hours ago
- Time to take on the Dragon Riders! #BeNinja #LEGONINJAGO
about 13 hours ago
- Activision Announce LEGO Overwatch Sets https://t.co/pdnqVDqhR0
about 16 hours ago
- New LEGO Disney Sets Available To Pre-order https://t.co/BmRBNHDDTg
about 20 hours ago