With the opening of The LEGO® House only a few weeks away, the last few finishing touches are being put in place to make the home of the brick, the ultimate destination for LEGO fans. One of the most interesting additions to the new Billund based attraction is are a trio of Dinosaurs who will be watching over the Masterpiece Gallery. Each prehistoric beast is made from the three key LEGO brands – Duplo, System and Technic. By using the elements and bricks closely associated with these three different build systems, each dinosaur has a very unique look. You can watch these impressive big builds, be wrangled in to place in the video below. LEGO House will open on September 28th and you can pre-book tickets today.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO City & Creator 2019 Sets Appear In Canada https://t.co/sDLKdMcFAx
about 5 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap Nov 12th -18th https://t.co/JCPEQUKTen
about 8 hours ago
- There are still a few hours left to partake in a little Double VIP points and LEGO freebies https://t.co/BJcgJuDTrF
about 10 hours ago
- Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse! Time to celebrate by taking A Look At LEGO.... Mickey Mouse https://t.co/IpFvWz9pc8 #Mickey90 #LEGODisney
about 13 hours ago
- New STEM Focused LEGO YouTube Series Launched - Introducing LEGO Discover https://t.co/hx2SzBKiCO
about 16 hours ago