With the opening of The LEGO® House only a few weeks away, the last few finishing touches are being put in place to make the home of the brick, the ultimate destination for LEGO fans. One of the most interesting additions to the new Billund based attraction is are a trio of Dinosaurs who will be watching over the Masterpiece Gallery. Each prehistoric beast is made from the three key LEGO brands – Duplo, System and Technic. By using the elements and bricks closely associated with these three different build systems, each dinosaur has a very unique look. You can watch these impressive big builds, be wrangled in to place in the video below. LEGO House will open on September 28th and you can pre-book tickets today.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- First LEGO Overwatch Set Reveals Incoming https://t.co/Ojf4hYXbaf
about 6 mins ago
- LEGO NINJAGO SDCC Panel Replay https://t.co/py3TRUp4LE
about 16 hours ago
- Free LEGO Creator Cute Pug Polybag Now Available https://t.co/GPQo68BvK3
about 24 hours ago
- A sprinkle of magic has descended upon BricksFanz HQ! #LEGOHarryPotter
about 2 days ago
- RT @justinramsden: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Problems with placing stickers in LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle? Have you tried using a…
about 2 days ago