I follow various LEGO® groups on Facebook and over the past few days, this fun creation by builder Rollon Smith appeared and thought it deserved a share. Rollon’s MOC is inspired by the new LEGO DOTS elements and makes them the focus of an art gallery exhibit, turning them into mini pieces of art. The various 1×1 DOTS elements allow for some impressive patterns and colour combinations. Making the perfect little pieces to incorporate into a build as abstract art. See the LEGO DOTS Art Gallery Below and see more of Rollon’s work on their Flickr page. If you’re feeling inspired, the new LEGO DOTS range of sets are available now.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Bits N' Bricks Discovers More About Minifigures In Games https://t.co/6VcVuqvLq3
about 10 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Razor Crest Back In Stock (UK & EU) https://t.co/h2qSPRmvb7
about 14 hours ago
- Free Polybag With LEGO City Giant Series Mag https://t.co/jXGbE7unSM
about 16 hours ago
- Next LEGO VIP Coin Availability Confirmed https://t.co/moq2ftdGKO
about 1 day ago
- LEGO VIDIYO Minifigures First Look https://t.co/V3YZ0qBhiL
about 2 days ago