With Halloween creeping up, it’s time to start getting spooky and what better way to do that than with a LEGO® pumpkin. The much sought after LEGO Pumpkin Minifigure Storage Heads are making a return next month and it’s an all new design. LEGO Storage heads were discontinued a couple of years ago, but returned last year. The new releases will continue with this new Pumpkin version. It will be available in two sizes small and large. The previous version was very popular, thanks to its size matching that of a real pumpkin. However this version doesn’t need to be deseeded and sliced up. You can pre-order the larger size from Amazon now.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap September 16th - 22nd https://t.co/1bvPyzwwH0
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance For Double VIP Points On #LEGO Star Wars UCS Star Destroyer https://t.co/TuK1hvvjpJ
about 15 hours ago
- LEGO Halloween Storage Heads Pre-Order https://t.co/PRdnvbaBgj
about 1 day ago
- Did you catch the new #RebuildTheWorld ad during Britain's Got Talent? How many #LEGO Easter Eggs did you spot? https://t.co/R6Spgw0wFl
about 1 day ago
- New #LEGO Hidden Side Magazine Arrives Next Week https://t.co/p1wwkvxA3K
about 2 days ago