With Halloween creeping up, it’s time to start getting spooky and what better way to do that than with a LEGO® pumpkin. The much sought after LEGO Pumpkin Minifigure Storage Heads are making a return next month and it’s an all new design. LEGO Storage heads were discontinued a couple of years ago, but returned last year. The new releases will continue with this new Pumpkin version. It will be available in two sizes small and large. The previous version was very popular, thanks to its size matching that of a real pumpkin. However this version doesn’t need to be deseeded and sliced up. You can pre-order the larger size from Amazon now.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New Content To Collect In #LEGO Tower https://t.co/uRKZzhnvUT
about 13 hours ago
- I've built another Modular set! I opted for the Diner after building the Bookshop. Has some cool features and build… https://t.co/lm2JTaHXIz
about 17 hours ago
- Peter Schmeichel In #LEGO Delivery For Old Trafford Anniversary https://t.co/8uE5pB5PPS
about 22 hours ago
- Latest Issue Of The #LEGO Star Wars Magazine Out Now https://t.co/bc5smAYAo9
about 1 day ago
- #LEGO Fun At Sheffield Brickfest This Weekend https://t.co/zonsdjp0cj
about 2 days ago